Everything you need to know for delivering print ads to Bonnier Media:
Download correct settings
You must download and use color profiles and PDF-presets. This ensures the best possible print results.
|Color Profile (install first!)||PDF-preset||Color Settings|
|Content pages for Vi i Villa||Last ned - PSRgravureMF||Last ned||Last ned|
|Regional pages for Vi i Villa||Last ned - PSO INP Paper (ECI)||Last ned||Last ned|
|Cover* and inserts for Vi i Villa||Last ned – ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI)||Last ned||Last ned|
|Content pages for BoligPluss, Stella, Tara and Tara Hjem||Last ned – PSO LWC Improved (ECI)||Last ned||Last ned|
|All other ads.|
(Including cover pages for Tara, Tara Hjem and Stella).
|Last ned – ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI)||Last ned||Last ned|
* Cover includes page 1-2, 2nd last and back.
Scroll down for installation instructions.
- All ads should be delivered as PDF, exported using our presets (see the table above)
- All ads must have correct dimensions and bleed
- Spreads must be sent as a single file (preferably as two separate pages).
- Images should have a resolution of (at least) 300 ppi
- Do not use TrueType-fonts
- The PDF should be generated using the correct color profile to ensure predictable/correct colors (see the above table). We do not take responsibility for minor variations in the reproduction
- When layouting spreads (except for Gjør Det Selv), be aware that up to 5 mm can disappear in the spine/fold (especially on the first/last spread). We recommend shifting any images that cross the spine 2,5 mm to each side (causing 5 mm of the image to repeat at the spine)
- Ad dimensions for the different titles can be found here
Uploading the ad
Do not send us ads via e-mail.
Upload the final PDF(s) to:
You should also receive a link per e-mail where all the information regarding your booking as been filled out. We recommend using that link if possible.
How to install the color profile(s)
Right-click he .icc-file and choose “Install Profile”.
- OS X:
Copy the .icc-file to the following folder:
Alternatively you can copy it here:
/Users/[ditt brukernavn]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles/Recommended/
- Restart your layout software if you had it open.
How to install the PDF-presets
Warning: Color Profiles must be downloaded and installed before you install PDF-presets!
File > Adobe PDF presets > Define… > Load
Edit > Adobe PDF presets… > Import
If you use another software or version that does not support our presets, use the following manual settings (click for screenshots):
- Vi i Villa content pages: PDF/X-4:2010 (PDF 1.6), converted to output intent “PSRgravureMF”, 5 mm bleed, crop marks, 300 ppi, max JPEG-quailty
- Vi i Villa regional pages: PDF/X-4:2010 (PDF 1.6), converted to output intent “PSO INP Paper (ECI)”, 5 mm bleed, crop marks, 300 ppi, max JPEG-quailty
- Vi i Villa cover and inserts: PDF/X-4:2010 (PDF 1.6), converted to output intent “ISO coated v2 300% (ECI)”, 5 mm bleed, crop marks, 300 ppi, max JPEG-quality
- Content pages for Tara, Tara Hjem and Stella: PDF 1.4, converted to “PSO LWC Improved (ECI)”, do not embed profile,5 mm bleed, crop marks, 300 ppi, max JPEG-quality.
- All other magazines: PDF 1.4, converted to “ISO coated v2 300% (ECI)”, do not embed profile,5 mm bleed, crop marks, 300 ppi, max JPEG-quality.
How to install the color settings (optional)
Warning: Color Profiles must be downloaded and installed before you install Color Settings!
Edit > Color Settings > Load…
If you already have started a new document, we recommend going to Edit > Convert to Profile… and choose the correct CMYK-profile for your document (see table at the top of the page). Then you will see the colors more accurately while working (this is especially important for Vi i Villa).
Problems with the upload page or the specifications?
Contact media coordinator Hildur Mork email@example.com // +47 22 04 73 31